SportivePeople.comm services, some of the data obtained during the registration process can be made visible to third parties and parties can collect. This information is the location of the USER name, profile photo, USER history and experiences that occur in SportivePeople.com Platform includes but is not limited to these.
If you have any difficulties related to the personal information we hold about you, you can find us on request. Our team will reply you as soon as possible. Also organize this information, you are entitled to edit or delete.
- Use of Data
- Email service offerings
- Using online analysis
- "Facebook and other social networking" use
- Other Notifications
- You can view the data stored in the USER profile. Data storage, processing and gathering without the permission of the USER will be stored only if it is absolutely necessary to be applied between the parties and payment transactions.
- However, since the transfer of information over the internet is completely safe, we are trying as best we can to maintain the highest safety standards. However, I SportivePeople.com can not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the web. Any transmission is at your own risk. After receiving your personal information, strict procedures to prevent unauthorized access to and will use the security features.
- All payments made by SportivePeople.com platform, to be used on the platform and can be collected for future payments. USERS, in sharing in order to communicate with a third party payment provider that data deemed to authorize SportivePeople.com. In any illegal activity or violation of this agreement shall be deemed canceled.
Use of Data
- SportivePeople.COM without the prior written consent of a third party does not rent or sell any USER data. However, in order to improve the products and services provided by SportivePeople.com, User Profile, it is available in some cases, including collecting statistical research.
- through services you interact with us, we collect and store certain information not to be identified. such information collected passively using various technologies, particularly used to identify you. These data IP address, browser type, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data consists of.
"Cookies": These services using "cookies" used a technology called. Cookies When accessing a web site on the web site and the bar is a piece of information that is sent to your computer. Cookies provide additional functionality to the website and helps to use the site.
- Following the scanning patterns; profiles of other users on your site and how they use is generated.
- Site ensure efficient operation as possible.
- To follow the relevant procedures with the services of the USER.
- Cookies help us to continuously improve our services and gathering feedback to better serve our customers.
Email service offerings
Sometimes this personal data information collected to inform you about important changes to existing services and new services available. Note that this type of communication preferences can be done only if you accept the registration. If you do not wish to receive these communications SportivePeople.com please contact us at e-mail address.
Using online analysis
"Facebook and other social networking" use
automatic record button on Facebook, providing a connection between Facebook and SportivePeople.com via your browser, lets you record directly with the transfer of your information on Facebook. If you connected your Facebook profile, "Like" button and become visible in your personal account features such as comments yet. If you log out from your Facebook profile on SportivePeople.com platform it will be referred to the information visible. To avoid having permanent access to your data on Facebook, through your browser "plug-in" to abort functionality.
SportivePeople.com, product, service, promotion, you can share user information with organizations that provide services, such as contests and sweepstakes. Unless you choose to participate in these programs do not share your personal information with these businesses. If you choose to participate in a particular program or offer, you acknowledge your e-mail address and other information related businesses have agreed to share.
We may also share your or your customers the following information:
- As required by law, in response to incoming requests for cooperation from a court or other government agencies; Your information can be shared in order to defend against legal allegations. In such cases, the rights may be waived or can be used in any legal disputes.
- Description, in order to prevent any illegal activity or research; eg doubtful payments, fraud, and a similar situation is concerned, it SportivePeople.com; The rights, property, company, employees and other members of obeying laws to ensure the security will be in